I’m not a troll

I’m not trolling! I just go against conventional wisdom here. That ‘wisdom’ is to coddle and baby. I give my sound advice around here regardless if I’m politically correct or not.

If you think I’m a troll reply with yes and tell me how. I’ll work on it for the betterment of the community.

1 Like

You sound like a troll. If you are not aware that something you write is going to offend someone, then obviously that will become a problem. People take offense to some of the things you write.

2 Likes

Every last word you type is as controversial as possible in order to get an emotional reaction from the recipient of your comment.

1 Like

@moderators I think y’all may wanna close this.

4 Likes

I don’t want it to close. I’m trying to dispel the notion that everything I say is trolling. The problem is I admit to trolling once and now that label has stuck. I’m trying to work on combating that label. I want to be a productive member of this community.

1 Like

@Ninjastar @anon9798425 @Moonbeam

2 Likes

I’m sorry for getting worked up at you. I don’t want you to think that I hate you because I don’t. I want the best for you, just as I want the best for all of the other members of this forum. I think things would go better if you considered how you would feel if someone wrote your reply to you. Then maybe you could see how and why you come across as a troll. I wish you well, @Tyme. :hugs:

2 Likes

You are a big time troll who is constantly harassing and badgering other members.

@Moonbeam @Ninjastar @anon9798425 @Rhubot

This thread should be locked.

All you want is attention.

3 Likes

Ok I’ll remember that and try to filter my comments through that modes operandi.

2 Likes

You just have to make your way back a little at a time. Some people will never forgive you. It’s possible for you to be positive force here.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.