Do you have any trolls on here?

Do you have any trolls on here? i’m just asking cause i have had some trouble with some on facebook and twitter and its not nice some things that they said and people should be allowed to talk without getting horrible people giving them a hard time

5 Likes

The Mods do a real good job giving them the boot on here. :t_rex::t_rex::t_rex:

8 Likes

who are they? i want to know all the grisly details :sweat_smile:

Really not appropriate to name those who have been suspended for trolling. I think we do a good job of keeping the forum troll free though.

11 Likes

I know some trolls on here but i’m not going to name them or i’ll get in trouble with the mods.

2 Likes

How does one troll on here i don’t understand.

2 Likes

Trolling is basically deliberately posting things to try to get people angry or argue. I think deliberately misleading information for such purposes may also be included in definition. Dont know, too lazy to look it up atm

5 Likes

I don’t think I ever seen a troll on here. But i have seen arguments i think i been involved in.

2 Likes

@Bowens what about some of my posts? Do the mods know I’m a troll?

I like to think I’m just puckish.

4 Likes

You not a troll, You a Llama! Ive seen the pics to prove it! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Look out for @shutterbug hes a big troll here and might try to bite your ankles. No word of a lie lol!

4 Likes

Im an egg and a potato :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I second that.

@shutterbug is a Wiley one.

3 Likes

[ peeks out from under sofa ]

[ notices that @shortcircuit has some damn fine ankles ]

[ hatches an evil plan… ]

:grin:

7 Likes

I’ve never seen a troll here, except one person who gets away with it, we all know they are ill.

4 Likes

Offers my tender, juicy ankle as a sacrifice I am saving @shortcircuit from the agony you clever girl @shutterbug.

:grin:

4 Likes

There’s a few people who spam the forum with repetitive topics, but the vast majority of this stuff is pretty well moderated and genuine I find

2 Likes

I was no long ago suspended for 3 months for an alleged trolling incident, so technically, according to the powers that be, I’m a troll. Feel free to ask anything you want. :cat:

3 Likes

Your display picture is sick man

1 Like

Are you seksoemperico or are you notseksoemperico?

The questions :smirk::drooling_face:

2 Likes