I’m a free woman (to post again)

Howdy everybody :cowboy_hat_face:

I’m back from a voluntary suspension, thought it would help me not be stuck on the forum as much- nope. I’m just as addicted as I ever was :sweat_smile: I’ve basically been on countdown until I could post again lol…

Anyways, how is everyone??

I haven’t been up to much this week really… baked some desserts a couple times, hung out with baby human of coarse, oh and the husband, kids and I went to the zoo Saturday :slightly_smiling_face: it was honestly exhausting but also good to get out of the house.

Cheers!

23 Likes

I’ve been wanting to go to the zoo for a long long time now but it’s winter here and I think it’s closed for the winter

2 Likes

And I’m glad too see you and everyone else who comes back :hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

Welcome back :slightly_smiling_face: 1515

2 Likes

Welcome back :grin: I was wondering where you were!

1 Like

Welcome back @Human!

2 Likes

Good to have you back. :duck::duck::duck:

2 Likes

Nothin wrong with being addicted to friendship :stuck_out_tongue:
Glad you’re back

Zoo sounds like fun wow! I guess baby human saw a bunch of new animals for the first time huh? Hope y’all had fun!

I had a bit of a mental breakdown the past few days but been back on track today. I upped my meds. I had stopped for two weeks so that’s why I had a breakdown but I’m doing okay now.

Thanks for asking :smile:

1 Like

Ohh bummer!

Hope you get to go ASAP

1 Like

Thank you! Happy to be here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@LunaNoir

1 Like

Thank you!!! @TheCanuk

:slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah, when I logged in a bit ago I saw you had tagged me in the say anything thread. Thanks for thinking of me!

2 Likes

Thanks you two :rose:

@GrayBear
@Wave

2 Likes

Good point :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Y’all are great!

Wow and sorry to hear about the breakdown… hope you bounce back quick! I don’t know why you weren’t taking your meds, but remember they are there to help us :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks yea you’re right. I stopped taking them for two weeks cause I thought I couldn’t afford them. Was a bit short at the end of the month and I ran out. Figured it wouldn’t be a big deal. Turns out they’re covered by disability… also turns out if I don’t have my meds for a few days I go stark raving mad but… Who knew :smile::man_shrugging:

1 Like

Welcome back @Human

1 Like

oh I am glad you’re back…didn’t see that you asked for a leave…wondered where you were.

1 Like

I just got out of solitary

What’s up

4 Likes

Oh dang…. Well thank goodness you found out they’re covered under disability :raised_hands: we want you healthy!

1 Like

Ayyyyy hes back! :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you thank you @Rainstorm

:smile: good to be back

1 Like