I lost 10 pounds!

I just weighed myself, and I could not believe my eyes. I’ve been cutting back on snacks and carbs, but I didn’t expect this much to fall off so fast. I am very pleased

23 Likes

Well done @Cragger. Never easy to do when on this medication. Keep up the good work.

3 Likes

Happy 4 u!!

3 Likes

Celebrate the victory in the battle of the bulge!

4 Likes

That’s great! I am happy for you. How fast did it fall off. I am going on a low carb diet soon.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone, for the support and encouragement. I’m feeling much better these days as far as exercise and weight. I still have a ways to go, but at least I made a start

@Lu87 it only took about six or eight weeks to lose the weight. But, I think the first 10 pounds are easy compared to the last 10 pounds. That’s where I’m going to struggle

2 Likes

great job @Cragger
i hope you can keep going like this =)

1 Like

Good for you @Cragger!
Way to go!

1 Like

That’s great @Cragger Happy for you!

1 Like

Great job! I know how good that feels. It’s quite an accomplishment

1 Like

That’s true. But just remember muscle burns fat. So make sure you’re doing resistance training like bands and/or weights. It’ll help you later

1 Like

Excellent, snacks are killers.

1 Like

That is awesome. Good for you. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Thanks everyone! :grin:

Nice man! Sounds like it’s going well

1 Like

That’s awesome! I can only imagine how hard it was to shed off those pounds knowing the meds probably cause easy weight gain. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thanks so much @TerezaF , and welcome to the forum!!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @TerezaF !

If you find yourself in need of help, just tag a moderator. Type the @ symbol, then our names

@anon4362788 , @Ninjastar , @Moonbeam, @rogueone, and @Bowens

Enjoy your stay with us!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.