I like my daily routine

I like my daily routine to take my evening meds at the regular time and then go to the bed around at the same time and sleep only to wake up in the morning to take my morning meds with my breakfast - the same routine every day.

3 Likes

They say structure and routine are good for people with schizophrenia.

2 Likes

Yeah man, I’ve got a daily thing going on as well. Been doing it for months. Keeps me structured and socially satisfied.

1 Like

I have been doing this my routine thing for many years. I think that it helps me to have a good sleep which helps with sz symptoms and it helps me also to remember to take my meds regularly. I never go to any bars or other places in the evenings and so on, but I like to start sleeping quite early. I need to treat my feet also in the evening because I have diabetes.

3 Likes

I dont like bars I never did but im a alcoholic so I try to not be up when the liquor stores open because thats when I would usually buy my beer.

I like drinking when everybody else is working thats just how ive always been.

2 Likes

I like my routine too,I enjoy one of my routine the most which is at night,10.30pm and I workout for one and a half hours which include jogging,push-up and pull-up.My leg is recovering,I would say 85% recovered,I might be back playing football next weekend,I love to sweat and I love football,hahas

2 Likes

routine helps me keep my head clear.

If I had no routine, I’d be much worse off.

2 Likes

I am out of routine. I get up to the shizophreia routine the voices the feelings. I take my medication a couple hours before I go to bed every day. I do like sleeping in with nothing to do. I get to sleep in a lot but the minute I am up there is always somthing to do.

To me, the place where I live has the perfect amount of structure. I want to get away from it, though, so I can have more time to myself - basically all my time to myself. That might not work, though.

I am totally back to my daily routine now since I injured my leg,I do one and a half hour workout which includes,3km jogging…200 standard Pushup(not Pushup bra lol),50 pull up and lastly 50 diamond push up.I go to work also and I am starting to get more comfortable with work,used to struggle a lot.

This weekend I hope I can play some football/futsal,it will be fun

Wake up pop pill go back to sleep wake up eat food pop two pills coffee vomit function coffee function pill function food pill rest four pills death repeat

1 Like

You forget to mention your daily hectic academic schedule which get you to become a psychologist and also your beastly workout,haha

“If you smellll,What the rock,is cooking”

“Here comes the pain”

Hahaha

1 Like

I like my routine as well. It’s keeping me sane. The only issue is it doesn’t allow me to study as much as I used to.

Get more sleep and exercise to keep my psychosis manageable and anxiety down, or get good grades? Honestly I’m disgusted that today’s school system would even force me to have to make that choice.

1 Like

hey,

Routine is brilliant! I too take my pills roughly the same time every day…! I try to keep everything as routine as!! Helps no end I feel…sleep, exercise, eat same time all the time…if you can!

A regular in the struggle,

rogueone.

1 Like