I just feel like I cant

I’m 43
I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m just never going to make any new friends now and that sucks

1 Like

you can make friends on here.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

it freaking sucks!

hamster hug :hamster:
people come into our life when we least expect.
try joining a book club…social group…work at a soup kitchen for the poor…
amateur dramatics club…
know some cares :heart:
take care :alien:

2 Likes

I’ll be your friend :slight_smile:

3 Likes

33 this year. Haven’t made an offline friend since junior high, and even then it was only two or three close people.

It’s ok. Internet friends count. Over-the-phone friends count. People you occasionally visit for a specific purpose (church, book clubs, theatre, classes, work, etc.) count. You are not alone.

Sometimes when I feel really lonely I go on omegle or shamchat. People are generally friendly and silly on there. Or I play Cards Against Humanity at pretendyourexyzzy.

The world is full of strangers who can become friends.

3 Likes

I’ve come to many conclusions. Conclusions, I found out, are dead ends.

I started driving through the barriers.

2 Likes

I haven’t had a friend in quite awhile but I certainly haven’t shut the door on the possibility. I have had many opportunities come out of the blue. The guy at work invited me to go hiking in the hills just about two months ago. The pretty girl asked me out about 4 months ago. My boss invited me hiking too. I blew all those chances but it doesn’t mean I wouldn’t take the next opportunity tomorrow. When rented a room in a house with 6 other people about six years ago almost everyone there including a women wanted to do stuff with me and hang around with them. People can be pretty darn accepting and lots of other people are lonely and want friends too despite their appearances or station in life. I don’t get offers to be friends very often but it comes up every now and then. Don’t give up on friendship, everybody has something to offer another person including you.

1 Like

I have a few friends I have met online. Whether in video games, or chat sites. I try to remain with some anonymity here but I can say so many people don’t even realize they helped me breathe when I was longing to cry. I still cry from time to time.