I hesitate between two haircuts, give me your opinion pls 🙂

Ok, so I’ll post two photos of mine first, just taken now and sorry if i look too bad :smirk: my bad mi states are chronical, i fight as i can here, plus am on meds lol :smile:
Here, i have my hair behing my ears, which is still quite short:

And here, with my hair on my ears:

Ok, so my face is round, with chubby cheeks and plumpy still… but i want a new haircut now. One is shorter still, but a bit different than mine now, more well made too :slightly_smiling_face: . For the other one, its longer and i am afraid that it’ll hide too much my face so you’ll see only cheeks idk, but i like it too… Tell me pls which one you like more and which one will be better on me probably?
1:
1f37102a0788f2872f8d9a082ca7016d

2:

I wonder also about the 2nd one, cause there will be no volume and idk if this will be ok on me. But its a more feminine haircut lol i find :grinning: but i have no clue if it’ll suit me…
Hugs

4 Likes

2nd one. 。°。°。°。°。°

3 Likes

Well hair is important. My hair is gone but is in the process of coming back. Well i do think your hair is nice the last picture i like alot well keep that in mind.

1 Like

It wont hide too much my face, so there will be seen only my flaws?
It has no volume too but me too i like the 2nd more now lol… its quite free right? :relaxed:

Well its looser and freer which i think is a hip look that will be great for you!

1 Like

I like both haircuts but I like the second one better.

1 Like

Second one. I would so get that if u had that hair texture

1 Like

2nd one yep is good. There both good tho styled

I think the first one because of your part in your hair

1 Like

2nd one, but pick one that suits ur personality

The first one is what I prefer for you.

I like the 1st one

Personally i like the 2nd hairstyle. Looks carefree and natural.

I would try the 2nd one first and see how you like it.

second one i’d choose =)

1 Like

Second. Having a Bang is nice.

1 Like

You can get spray and mousses to add volume for the haircut.
I think the 2nd one would look very cute on you

1 Like

I like them both! But if you make me choose ill go for 2nd.

:fox_face:

1 Like

Oh, thank you all for the answers lol :relaxed::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:
Ok, the second one is gorgeous, but i was trying to simulate it here in front of the mirror and the truth is, that if i cover my ears with all kind of haircut, it looks very bad on me tbh, believe me lol :smirk:
I am in my 40s, my features turned a bit hard and severe around my sz and the meds… its just better when theres more volume on me and mainly, open ears yeah… when i get it longer too, i become like one big giant square, my shape is bad…
Ok, so i looked for alternatives… I wasnt putting my parting in the middle of my head, i had a side bang but i can wear my way in the middle too, its still ok, i checked that…
So i found this. This looks loose and free too, i want a bit of free spirit still :relaxed::relaxed:
So with my face, its probably better lol :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

i like you in the first photo xx you look great with ish very short hair
sorry to not really answer your question

2 Likes