I have diddly squat energy

But that doesn’t mean I can buy supper again. So I’m making tuna casserole and a few mini pizzas. Ì have no clue whether my kids will like the casserole.
Tomorrow we are going to Montana’s for lunch as our Christmas dinner.

5 Likes

I used to get that Tuna Helper and eat it. I like it a lot. Tuna casserole sounds good. Are you looking forward to tomorrow’s Christmas dinner?

2 Likes

Yes but I’m worried the roads will be bad. It’s pretty far away

1 Like

Dang girl, tuna casserole sounds so good. I already put green chicken chili in the slow cooker or else I would totally steal your idea. That’s ok, I know what I’m making next.

Be careful going to Montana’s if the roads are bad and have a good time.

1 Like

I have a really good recipe for tuna casserole. I think what you’re making is perfectly acceptable!

1 Like

I can relate. I think I slept about sixteen hours yesterday. I don’t have kids to take care of, though.

1 Like

My kids still at home are both teenagers. They should be taking care of me lol. It would be nice if they could at least take care of themselves :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Making tuna casserole when you have low energy?! Way to push through it! That’s hard work!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.