So nervous!

I’m making my husband a meal I make that has lots of steps. It’s a tuna casserole and it’s really amazing when it’s done, but it has many steps to make it that good. I haven’t made it in a long time and I’m so nervous! I want it to be good. I’m making it for my husband because he loves it. Hopefully I do a good job

4 Likes

Sure youll do fine. Im not a fan of tuna. But if your husband likes it you will put the love and effort you need to make it amazing as you did last time. Take an ativan (if an option) and take it easy maybe as you cook idk

1 Like

Yay for you! I’m so impressed with anyone who can cook, since I just can’t.

I’m sure he will love it, and even more so, love the effort you went to for him.

2 Likes

I feel the same!

Best of luck with the dish @CoCo

3 Likes

When I make a recipe I haven’t made in a long time I first measure out all the ingredients in separate bowls. Then I read through the instructions a few times. I definitely preheat my oven before I do anything else. It’s a lot of dishes to wash but it works pretty well

1 Like

No Ativan, but I’m reading the instructions multiple times to prepare myself.

1 Like

Thanks @Pandy! 15

1 Like

Thanks @everhopeful!

1 Like

I do the same @Loke. But I always feel nervous with more complex meals. Especially because I want my husband to like it

1 Like

That sounds good. I’m sure it will turn out great.

I had a delicious lunch. It’s like when I was a kid and poor. The only good and well portioned meal was Sunday. It was usually meat and taters. Every other meal was undercooked hh or hot dogs on white bread.Yum!

1 Like

I’m glad you had a good lunch :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.