I have a lot of anger

I never talk about my anger to anyone and I think it’s time I do. I always thought it was a taboo subject so I never expressed my real emotions

9 Likes

Yeah its ok to be angry

2 Likes

I am angry at those who caused my schizophrenia and people who shun me.

I get anger too
Sometimes I get angry at the traffic lights

1 Like

I get angry at the TV.

I am constantly angry, due to brain inflammation.

I’m so angry my hair sticks out straight as a stick.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

thanks for sharing

what is it toward?

I get angry as hell over my situation.

I try to do physical things that allieve it.

1 Like

I get angry at the bad things that happened in my life. I get angry at the people who caused them. I get angry at cultural pressure to be a certain way.

Expressing anger in a healthy way is the goal. I’m still working on it. I tend to bottle it up and then explode.

3 Likes

I used to deal with residual anger by writing keywords about what was causing it on Post-It notes, and then lighting the notes on fire.

There’s something theraputic about watching your worries go up in smoke

1 Like

I used to be so angry at my parents that I wanted to kill. Anybody. Especially me. Now they are dead. I have no emotions anymore.

2 Likes

i used to go to Recovery International…its a worldwide organisation…it basically is anger management support group…a group of people turn up to support each other…I thought it was good…google it

I still have alot of anger due to how i was treated when i first tried to get help, 4 hospitals turned me away. Then they put me in a locked ward which only made me worse.
I still hate the fact that it is 3 years later and i am still suffering the consequences of them taking my job and home away from me.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.