Schizophrenia.com

I have a coupon for 40% off one item at CVS and don't know what to buy

Any suggestions? Any at all? It expires at midnight tonight.

2 Likes

Do you need any OTC medicines? I’m trying to think of something that’s normally expensive.

1 Like

I get my medicines at cvs pharmacy but other than that don’t shop there much. I’ve bought that tooth/gum numbing stuff there before if you have anymore bad teeth bothering you. IDK

1 Like

Hmmm, that’s an excellent idea. I just remember I ran out out aspirin.

2 Likes

Thanks, but I already have a tube of that. Maybe it would be good to stock up. That stuff really works!

1 Like

It will take $5.00 worth of gas to drive there plus wear and tear, lol.

1 Like

haha, for one 40% off coupon? Better buy something really expensive then :crazy_face:

1 Like

I shouldve known you were joking when you said it expires at midnight.

I suspected

1 Like

No! I’m serious.

1 Like

haha, well, it’s gonna take a more expensive item than aspirin to make up for 5 bucks in gas.

Who has 40% off any item in their store coupons anyway? :stuck_out_tongue:

They e-mail one to me about every two or three weeks.

You really are serious aren’t you? Are you serious about the 5 bucks in gas to get there? Cause it doesn’t sound like aspirin is worth the drive.

1 Like

Yes. They have membership cards and discount cards. And they email me the 40% off coupons and sometimes coupons for 30% off an entire purchase. A few stores do that around here. Gas is over $4.50 per gallon. And the store is about 7 miles round trip.

Well, you joke so much I don’t know when to trust you :stuck_out_tongue:.

Yeah, I forgot where you lived. That’s a ridiculous price for gas.

Well, honestly Nick…I’d be looking for a bigger ticket item or would just throw the coupon out. You could get aspirin closer I’m sure and not have to waste 5 bucks in gas. Unless you plan on doing some other shopping there to make it worth it.

1 Like

Cream for that swollen hair.

4 Likes

The 40% coupons are a real thing, I used to get them. But I always had a CVS really close to me.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m not going. Waste of gas. You’re right, it’s worth it next time if I need to pick up a few things like I do sometimes. Or I happen to be driving right past the store anyways.

1 Like

Vitamins or chocolate milk.

1 Like

I’ve always thought CVS kind of marked up it’s prices more than most stores anyway. Not a good place to shop without coupons. Probably why they can afford a 40% off coupon.

4 Likes