I have 20 things on my to do list

I’ll be happy if I get half the things done today.

3 Likes

Shoot that’s a lot… go get it!

2 Likes

That’s a lot of stuff!!

Have not had that many to dos in a while…

Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve gotten 5 and a half things done so far. lol, and a half, that cracks me up. I needed a break! I’ll finish it.

1 Like

I usually have zero things to do.
And guess what! I accomplish zero things.

1 Like

Don’t you have to clean, do laundry, take showers? Those are all things you could put on a list.

No nothing. My mother cleans for me.
Shower once a week, big accomplishment for me.
Negatives return

1 Like

I have negatives too, I also have a certain way I like to live to feel comfortable. I struggle but I feel so bad in a yucky environment that I use that as motivation to do the work to keep things clean and organized.

2 Likes

I can’t write well if my desk it too clean and organized.
I need chaos.

also, be careful of too many cleaning products.
most of em are toxic.

1 Like

Well I did it! I did 10 things already. And I’m partway through the 11th thing, just got distracted and needed a little break. I have to do dishes too (there’s only a few) and that will make 12 things. So it was a good day as far as getting stuff done goes.

All the easy stuff is pretty much done. Tomorrow I should be getting that cat tree delivered. So part of what I want to get done is building that. Once the cat tree is in place I can finally hang my Mom’s paintings because I’ll know how to center them on the wall (same wall as cat tree).

I also really want to get the back patio cleaned. I’ll probably do that in the morning while I’m waiting for the cat tree to be delivered. Then I still have window treatments to put up, but boy do I have a block against doing that. I may have to beg my sister to come help me get that done.

1 Like

I actually like a bit stress

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.