I dont have what to tell to people

1 Like

Try letting them say something first

1 Like

When i be with someone they say why you dont speak

2 Likes

Lol this girl that was adjusting my braces said that to me

2 Likes

I like to be in a working situation with people. You have something to talk about pertaining to work and when you’re done with you can keep the small talk to a minimum if you like. Still feels good to have some meaningless chat

6 Likes

I’m not a big fan of people either. I tend to avoid them in general. I prefer animals.

3 Likes

:heart_eyes:

schizos are very good but sadly the alogia is strong.

2 Likes

Not ALL people are worth hating. I find myself hating certain people sometimes but there are some that have been helpful & supportive of me. If you go around hating everyone you might miss out on someone who is really awesome

7 Likes

I have no friends so you’re doing better than me.

2 Likes

well don’t hate em, cos hatred is poison. just be indifferent. I am indifferent to people…

6 Likes

Hatred is poison indeed. I miss having a friend that does what I do in my life. Its gone now in the real world.

2 Likes

Hate is a trickster, in return you become everything you hate.

3 Likes

I have a hard time dealing with ALL kinds of people!
But I have a hard time being completely alone too.
I’m in a difficult situation.

2 Likes

please don’t hate people…people are kind most of them…give them a chance…

2 Likes

You can make a sock puppet and give it a wacky voice. And when someone you don’t like starts to talk to you make the puppet say, “I’m sorry. This is a had time. Perhaps you could come back later.” Over time the puppet could also be your friend. That’s a win-win idea right there. :grinning:

1 Like