I had some tea

I run out of coffee and so I decided to drink tea. It tasted quite good.

8 Likes

Tea is good. I’m having trouble with caffeine. Even one cup of tea or coffee seems to get me off balance. I started drinking decaf again. Apparently decaf contains a little bit of caffeine still. About 3-5% of the caffeine still remains after the coffee beans have been processed. Also I’ll drink herbal teas occasionally.

2 Likes

I love tea :heart_eyes::tea: 45544544544

2 Likes

I drink tea every day. I gave up coffee because of the caffeine making me feel ill.

Right now I have a jasmine and peach white tea. I like the variety tea provides.

2 Likes

I love tea. I have 2 real teas, lavender gray (lavender flowers with black tea) and jasmine yin hao (jasmine flowers with green tea). And I have 2 completely herbal, non-caffeinated teas, chamomile lavender tea and raspberry rose petal.

3 Likes

I’m probably going to run out of coffee before payday on the 3rd. I’m trying to ration it out. I only have chamomile tea which doesn’t have any caffeine in it. It was suggested to me to try a cup before bed to sleep better.

2 Likes

Yeah, flowers like chamomile and lavender are calming. They can help you relax. I sometimes spray lavender oil on my pillowcase before going to bed. Calming scent and also calming to have as a tea.

3 Likes

Im having milk all day today

1 Like

I’ve been feeling rundown the last several days, but I just had a second cup of coffee and feel better now. It must be caffeine withdrawl.

1 Like

I drink a lot of green, white and Earl Grey tea.

1 Like

In this morning I went to the store and bought some coffee. I am drinking coffee now. I just need my morning coffee, addicted to caffeine.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.