I got some issues

Today is not my day… I was just about to flip a b*tch and turn my parents place upside down because I couldn’t find my paint brushes… but I just breathed… and told myself- I’m gonna buy some new effin paint brushes!!

:roll_eyes:

I’m gonna give myself a pat on the back for not totally going ape sh*t lol

7 Likes

I rage at my family sometimes.

Me too😔 I was proud of myself for controlling it

3 Likes

3 Likes

Aw man that sucks. Sorry to hear that. How can they just disappear. Hopefully you will find them at some point, I’d be stressed too. Paintbrushes are expensive.

1 Like

Lol… Aziz… That’s kinda cute

1 Like

Well done man, i nearly went nuts today, I took my mum and her guide dog to the park :frowning: it was very stressful, like x10 on the stressometer, leaving the park there was a dead squirel on the road and i couldn’t leave it there so i picked it up with a poo bag and threw it over the fence to and empty space (more dignified, its strange for all the good i did today and all the stress i had, moving that squirell from the road meant a lot more to me than any of it.

1 Like

Exactly… I have no clue where they coulda went. I swear they were in my room but they weren’t🤷‍♀️ If they don’t show up by Saturday I’m buying some new ones…

1 Like

I was literally about to be that panda…

1 Like

Good for you, not blowing your top. :horse::horse::horse:

1 Like

Ahh why was it so stressful?

1 Like

Hahah thanks! It’s a minor accomplishment, but at least I kept myself cool

2 Likes

i had to drive to mums and then make lunch and get the guide dog and my mum in the car which is a bit of a struggle before it even begins, in the park my mum is in training with the young guide dog, i try and direct her and she does not listen and thinks right is left and left is forward, idk man it was like she was doing it deliberately to wind me up :frowning: my mum is very hard work, i try and joke with her, it was easier without the guide dog is all i am saying but we are hoping this new guide dog will help her be more independent, i am worried she will get pulled onto the road or something, the guide dog was a bit too boisterous off the leash esp when we bumped into another guide dog owner, i had to grab our dog a number of times.

1 Like

good job on that @Human =)
i hope you do find the paint brushes still though…

1 Like

I’m glad you controlled your anger. That’s great! Hopefully this becomes the norm for you where you can think your way through things and not blow up

1 Like

That does sound pretty stressful😕

Glad you made it through the day!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.