I got robbed

Got so angry over it. He took my wallet out of my hand. The rat bastar*, it is pointless calling the police over it as well, there were no cameras and no one saw it. He only got off with £20 though.

That sucks. Sorry to hear that has happened. Some people are real scumbags.

I don’t think this town is safe, we have the worst crime rates in the county.

1 Like

im sorry that happened :frowning: are you in london? you dont have to answer that obviously im just glad you safe/

1 Like

No, Cornwall. It is not as bad as major cities I don’t think.

1 Like

I don’t usually keep a lot of cash in my wallet. But I do keep my ID and credit card. I dread having to go through the process of renewing them.

1 Like

That’s horrible! I’m so sorry that happened to you :frowning:

I don’t worry about the money buy for my ID and my driver’s license that I have in my wallet

You ought to report it to the police. It might not happen right away, but it might help the police to stop him from robbing more people.

1 Like

wow thats actually crazy. hope youre alright…

I’m sorry. That must have been scary. The police might have resources for you, such as how to replace your ID and numbers for counselors who specialize in survivors of crimes. Did you cancel all your credit cards?

1 Like

Best to report it especially if you had ID in it, I got my lost wallet back 5 years later someone was trying to use my ID

1 Like

Yes, cards are free to replace so that does not matter.

1 Like

Wow. You’re right, people suck sometimes. Sorry that happened to you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.