I found a cure for my paranoia

When my thoughts are so loud that sometimes i think someone could hear my thoughts i go for a NAP and my mind resets to normal again. Thanks God i discovered this. Sorry for bad English

4 Likes

If you can’t have a nap? Then what?

1 Like

I can sleep anytime of night/or day. Idk for others. I just found my cure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good for you my friend… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I could never just sleep on demand. I have a brother in law who can just fall asleep wherever he happens to be sitting or laying. Me and my sister are so jealous of him that way. In order to sleep, I have to put in a good day’s worth of activities. And then take a whole lot of medications too.

3 Likes

I just woke up from a two hour nap and i feel great now :slight_smile: it’s 22:35 right now

1 Like

I wish that worked for me! I just got up from a two hour nap and am just as paranoid as before I went to bed.

Good for you though!

3 Likes

That helps me too.

2 Likes

Nice, i should try this, i think ive found a nap to sort of reset my mind as well.

2 Likes

Not paranoia but hallucinations are sleep related in my case. The less sleep I get, the more voices I hear.

2 Likes

Usually its the same for me, i just drove 60 hours with only 12hr sleep through it. But no voices! Although earlier today i though i was on the equivalent to the truman show…started talking to myself outloud, swearing at the “cameras”. So i guess ‘it aint all sunshine and rainbows’.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.