I finished my rabbit drawing

It’s not much different than it was, but at least it’s finished now :slightly_smiling_face:

39 Likes

very cute! love it!!

2 Likes

Very nice drawing.

The colors and spots and stripes made me think of a Oaxacan rabbit carving.

Here are some examples

6 Likes

Very cool! Beautiful colors.

2 Likes

Beautiful :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very cute! :smile:

2 Likes

I love it! You did a wonderful job.

2 Likes

Way cool @redanne.
Wish @KingKazuma could see it.

1 Like

Very nice indeed @redanne! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really cool, I love the colours you’ve used :slight_smile:

1 Like

The pink and blue blend in really nice. Great drawing !

1 Like

Thank you to all of you! I’m glad people like the colors I used. I also love these colors, so I’m happy that other people enjoy them as well.

@DNA pink and blue are my favorite color combination, especially the shades that I used, so whenever I color my artwork I usually use them.

1 Like

I’ve never seen those kind of carvings before, but I like them. I can see similarities. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I like to draw and paint, well used to. I kinda stopped because I just lost the desire to do anything creative. I miss it sometimes. Very nice drawing!

1 Like

Thank you! Do you have any pictures of your artwork? I love seeing other people’s drawings and paintings. If you miss it maybe you should try to draw something, and if you don’t enjoy it you could just not finish it.

I gave all my paintings to people over the years, and wouldn’t even know where my drawings are. Probably in storage somewhere. Maybe I’ll think about drawing again, It’s cheaper than buying all the equipment to paint again.

1 Like

Your drawing is peaceful and innocent-looking. Not at all distressed like some of our stuff. Thanks for sharing it.

1 Like

Yes, I was going for a more cartoonish cute drawing, that’s probably why it comes off as innocent. Usually I draw realistic drawings, but I decided to change it up. I’m glad you like it.

1 Like

I always wondered what rabbit would taste like.

I’ve heard that it tastes like chicken, like everything else.