I felt him watching me again

Sometimes when I start to fall asleep I get stuck and I can’t move. Sometimes I can open my eyes Sometimes I can’t. I can feel a man standing right next to me and watching me. Sometimes I can feel him reach out and try to touch me. Like I can sense him there. I haven’t seen him because anytime I’ve been able to open my eyes I was lying on my side and he was standing behind me. I don’t like it.

2 Likes

That sounds horrible @NeoPolitan02. Hope you can get some rest soon.

1 Like

It’s all in your head. No one is watching you while you sleep.

4 Likes

You’re safe. Don’t worry.

4 Likes

I used to have that…my brain would wake up but I would be unable to move my body for maybe a couple of minutes. Very strange feeling. I remember feeling dispair, but when my brain finally connected with the body I was okay again.

2 Likes

I think you might be describing sleep paralysis.
I had this also, super confronting and scary.
It can be triggered by stress
Sleep on you side, not on your back
Swap rooms for sleeping if you can
Eat healthy balanced diet, exercise and try to stay emotionally calm and balanced as you can.

2 Likes

I had this once about a decade ago. I woke up and couldn’t move for about a minute or two and I also couldn’t speak. I didn’t know what was happening.

1 Like

There was one time i woke up in the middle of the night and a demon was reaching its arm through my window, right over my head. The weird thing is that i wasnt paralyzed, i could move normally. My memory blanked after seeing the arm and i woke up in the morning like normal.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.