I feel triggered I sort of want to go to the hospital

I feel bad. Like bad bad. Ever since losing my job I can’t seem to find the hope in anything. I feel like giving up, I sort of want to go to the hospital but I’m scared to go because I haven’t been in so long I don’t know even which hospital around here takes my insurance. I don’t know if the hospital would even help. I feel lost and hopeless.

1 Like

Do you have anybody on your medical team to call first?

2 Likes

I guess I could call my case worker again but I already talked to her today.

I’d do it. Explain that things have gone downhill…

2 Likes

I agree with @everhopeful . Call your case mgr again

2 Likes

Linking the hotlines. They can research what hospital in the area takes your insurance.

If you are feeling suicidal or having a mental health crisis, please tell someone — a friend or family member, a teacher, a doctor or therapist or call 911 (if you’re in the U.S.) or the Emergency Medical Services phone number in your country.

You can also call a crisis intervention hotline—these are available in the U.S. and in many other countries. You do not need to be actively suicidal to benefit from a crisis hotline.

International crisis hotlines:

Crisis hotlines in the U.S.:

More resources:

1 Like

yea call your caseworker again… she prob can help you best.
But i think the hospital could be good if you been feeling bad for long time and you don’t see a way out anymore then i’d go to the hospital.

In case anyone was wondering I am doing much better now, never ended up going in. Now just as long as this new job pans out I think I’ll remain stable, if this falls apart I think I’ll be pushed to the edge again.

3 Likes

Glad your feeling better. :panda_face::panda_face::panda_face:

Glad you are doing better.

good to hear you feeling better =)
i hope things keep improving!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.