I feel stuck in the "mud"

i feel in a bad situation I cannot get out of or improve nearly enough.

my home situation and my job situation are really awful. I go from one problem situation to the other every day but Saturday when I am stuck in the house with my mom who is very ill.

I keep dreaming of moving away but I am afraid. I have kept off of welfare and am afraid what will happen if I move.

this is making me so edgy and nasty inside as well as tough as nails. I hate it.

I for sure want to stay off of welfare. wouldn’t anybody?

judy

1 Like

Good job staying of welfare. I pray in the future I will be off disability too. I don’t know how you do it.

What’s awefull about the home and job?

You deserve welfare. You don’t seem like the kind of person who would waste it on vices.

hi. god bless us all with much better than welfare. judy

I’m on welfare.

They don’t make my life attractive. For example, the Housing Inspector comes every year to look my place over. Then, they present me with a blank report form to sign. After that they fill it out and give it to my landlord. Later, I’m at a disadvantage dealing with the landlord because I never saw the completed page. On the other hand, I don’t want to be known as a trouble maker.

And that’s what it is to be on welfare.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.