I feel like im going to die tonight

I dont want to die, but i think something is freaking me out here.

I need to stay connected to the electricity !!

2 Likes

@anon39015889
What kind of death are you expecting?

My body is going to sieze up !!

I can feel it in my skin.

So weird !!

I really dont want to die though

Talk to me bro 15

1 Like

Im tweaking man. I cant stop looking at my cellphone to see if i got reception. I feel that the MTN the cellphone company coulld be after me !!

Are you having EPS of any kind? I think you should consider going to the hospital man, or at least contact your pdoc

I dont know what EPS is man. But i need some benzos or something !!

Bro take care 1515

1 Like

It’s sunday so your options might be limited. Can you go to a hospital ?

1 Like

Take some deep breaths and sleep on it. We all have our moments. You’re not going to die @anon39015889 .

2 Likes

Maybe its just panic attacks. I just feel so nauseas and shitty. Ill ride it out though…

@DNA Yea thanks for the reassurence man.

3 Likes

@Ninjastar told me to put an ice pack on the back of my head. For me it got my thinking more centered and calmed emotions

3 Likes

Cool ill try that. Thanks

2 Likes

Anytime mate. 15151

1 Like

Oh and also stare at the corner of a table. Get your eyes focused on one thing. She told me that too

I’d go for a small walk if I were you… If possible and not to dangerous. Take deep breaths man. You’ll be okay.

1 Like

It sux though. I dont know why im feeling like this. I was doing so well this entire year!!!

I’ve been doing ok lately… But in the wink of an eye, I can feel like crap. You can ride it out like you have said. That’s sz for you. You never know with this illness. If you don’t have a benzo for days like this, you should talk to your dr about it. Stay strong Wallafish.

MTN is not on to you. Don’t worry about stuff like that. I also had paranoia about my service provider a while back but it is fairly under control now.

1 Like

Thanks man. Ill ride it out yea…

Hows the weather up your way !

Was supposed to rain in CT today but was just hell of a windy.

3 Likes

We had one of the nicest days today. A lovely 28° Celsius. I went fishing in the river at Kleinbrak. There were lots of people but no luck in catching anything.