I drink one cool blue gatorade a day

I cant remember which doctor it was, but I had one tell me that too much Gatorade can cause kidney stones. I dont know why, and I don’t know how much is too much. I dont even know if its true.

1 Like

Was it you @naturallycured someone was into a diet based mainly on starch, carbohydrates? Or was that someone else.

2 Likes

That was me. I have lots of energy on that diet until I eat saturated fat. After that it’s nap city.

1 Like

Satisfied feeling ? @naturallycured

1 Like

Yes. Starches fill you up like nothing else.

1 Like

I sometimes drink kirks sugar free lemonade or Bundaberg ginger beer or kombucha.
I can’t afford it every week though specially now I might be starting martial arts.
I’ve already been on trials.

What’s wrong with hash browns?

I eat them all the time.
Vegan sausages with hash brown ,vegetables and gravy or aioli.
It’s a meal I have often.

I am a vegan as from a few months ago but have cheated on my diet twice.
Nothing I get my knickers in a knot about instead I just get back to my diet and start again.

I take vitamin b 12 supplements, vegan omega 3 supplements, vegan iron tablet, vegan calcium supplements every day.
Expensive but I think it’s good for me as I suck at getting enough nutrients in my diet.it all confuses me a little.

Yesterday I ate a whole packet of Oreos.
I’m so bad!:japanese_ogre:

If I start martial arts I will be exercising seven times a week :open_mouth:.

That’s much more than I’ve ever exercised before.

I allow myself to eat a bit unhealthy.
I also have vegan ice cream every weekend.

I have gluten free Musli for breakfast with soy milk n coffee.

I used to have smoothies for lunch but can’t afford it lately so I’ve been having peanut butter roasts or so for lunch n some fruit I try to eat a piece of fruit a day and then dinner is usually some vegan meat with hash browns and vegetables or a pie with salad or something else.

I haven’t had a sports drink in years.
They are nice though.

Maybe you can only have a sports drink when you have exercised such as had s twenty minute walk then reward yourself with your sports drink?

1 Like

I thought you said saturated fat, wouldn’t that be like from meat or oil or dairy< as opposed to starch.

1 Like

When I slip up and eat an animal product, and get a saturated fat hit, I get sleepy shortly after.

@SacredNeigh7, habitually eating fried foods raises mortality. Has cancer and heart disease risk.

1 Like

I don’t think anything is wrong hashbrowns really. but I had high cholesterol when I got my blood work done. so @naturallycured had advised me it was doing me no favors, being fried in oil and all. so I get some oatmeal now to help with the cholesterol and avoid hashbrowns.

2 Likes

Its all good hah?1515

I love lemon lime Gatorade Zero. I can’t taste the difference between that and the real thing. Gatorade takes me back to my childhood playing soccer.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.