I don't know who i am anymore

meds give and they take away, if you’re lucky they give more than they take

You might look around, as people have suggested, for a different medication. You don’t want to be a zombie for the rest of your life.

1 Like

I have some abilify but for some reason my pdoc doesn’t want to do cross tapering so now i don’t know what to do

Tell him you don’t want to feel like a zombie anymore.

I take 5mg in the morning and 15mg at night to help with that. But i believe that zyprexa has been giving me intrusive thoughts.

Medication might make you avolitional, but it can’t give you intrusive thoughts.

definitely the meds bro
they will make you a whole different person
In my experience they will make me look better on the outside but feel many times worse on the inside.

how do you feel on zyprexa? I’ve been on it for about a month now, but I don’t know anyone else on it. How do the meds affect you?(if you don’t mind me asking)

It makes me tired so i take it at night. I also feel less emotional

1 Like

I took Zyprexa and Albilify in the past…both medicines makes me a zombie during the day and i got a lot of agression in me…after years a new doc gave me seroquel (for the night) and haloperidol (during the day) this helps me…i think you have to try the meds and when it not works say this to your doc so he can try to find a med that eventualy helps you!

1 Like

Zyprexa is my first med for the schizophrenia, and I’m not quite sure what to think. The racing thoughts and voices and all feel as of they’ve been tucked behind a wall, but they’re not gone. I’m tired all the time and rather spacey and confused a lot, and I am not hungry, but I want to eat all the time. What have you found that works other than meds? I regulated it with veganism, exercise and drugs for a bit, but I really want to try a solution that doesn’t separate me from the rest of the world. What do you suggest?

@Malrose3111 what realy helped me was a therapy based on the Maastrichts Stemmen (voices) interview…This interview gives your voices an indent. Questions like “who are the voices”, “how old are the voices”, how do they look like? "This is then anticipated and psychiatric sessions related to it. My luck was that my psychiatrist co-invented this interview.

I don’t know if it’s the meds, maybe but I off meds am totally unable to function.
I have just these intrusive thoughts and voices.
I hope that I will be able to function , then moving abroad.
If not I am stuck in Israel.
I hope that at least the meds will get rid of intrusive thoughts and voices for me so that I can live
in peace.