I don't fold my laundry or make my bed

i just throw my clean clothes in the closet so my room looks clean, then i sift through them, when im going to change clothes. i do put my dirty clothes in a hamper though, not to get the two mixed together.

5 Likes

If I don’t make my bed every morning,

I can’t start my day.

It’s like making coffee for me.

Plus, I like getting in a nice made bed every night.

My husband folds the clothes and I put them away.

I don’t mind washing and drying and putting them where they go, but hate folding.

So that’s his only household chore.

6 Likes

I think its fine to cut corners. We have problems. I still haven’t even started my laundry let alone fold it right. I only wish I made my bed everyday.

2 Likes

your an animal, lol, jk i’m probably worse bc i throw my clothes over the chair, (i hate putting clothes away) and my sheets on my bed need changed, I always make my bed bc it is easy and change my underwear every night. my kitchen is a bomb site atm :frowning:

1 Like

I don’t fold my laundry or make my bed either.

2 Likes

I fold my clothes just not retail style. And I love getting into a made bed every night. I need new sheets but I’m surviving without them.

1 Like

I have make the bed every day, or my husband will, but someone has to or it bothers me. I slept on an air mattress in the floor of my parents tv room for almost 15 years and had to deflate it and put it away every day, so making a bed seems easy.
I fold each item of clothing as I take it out of the dryer and have neatly organized stacks that I put away right away.
I hate clutter or piles of things. It bothers me too much. I kind of wish I was more relaxed.

2 Likes

I don’t make my bed or fold laundry either.
Don’t worry about it @Lifer

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.