I don't care

Good! Glad to hear @Gwen777

Can you try adding something like Abilify or Latuda to the Celexa or would it make the voices worse? Just an idea. Iā€™m on Celexa too. Hag in there.

1 Like

Maybe a new med , i moved from risperidone because as I moved to 2mg and more , I grew increasingly depressed.

Maybe you could try a different med. Maybe youā€™re not psychotic, but if youā€™re suicidal you need a change. Remember, once you commit suicide you cannot undo it.

1 Like

I never had suicidal thoughts until I was on risperidone FOR A DAY. I immediately went off it and asked them to give me something else. It doesnā€™t sound like your current meds are suiting you.

i heard that everyone has a fire burning in their heart, you can feel this fire when you put your mind to it,

it is a living fire bc it is alive in us, we need to make this fire burn brighter, brighter than it will ever go,
we need to make it burn with a passion,

2 Likes

Gwen777, my spirit wants to give your spirit a big hug, I have been on risperidone in the past; also, abilify and Seroquel. I have been on Invega for a month and it seems to help me. Maybe, you might talk with your pdoc about Invega. Yesterday, he raised my dosage from 6mg to 9mg. It is very expensive; even on Medicare Part D Insurance. THAT SUCKS LIKE HELL!!! I did gain 5 lbs; but; I am not sure if that can be attributed to the Invega. I am talking to my therapist today about getting it as an injection starting in May. Right now, I have samples for 28 days. I donā€™t really know how payment and cost for that works. Anyway, please find something to do to get these thoughts out of your brain. Do you have a loving four-legged companion? I talk to my beloved cat. She listens to me better than most humans? Please take care of yourself. You are a worthwhile human being. You are a goddess. Remember you are very good and deserve to LIVE!!!

i hope you are feeling better today :sunrise:
take care :alien:

1 Like

Itā€™s been said that the secret life has been sought for ever.

Itā€™s my opinion that the secret is not a secret at all but a foot note that has been overlooked due to its nature of irrelevance as a ground shaking epiphany.

I think that if you live every moment of your life as efficiently as you can then regret has no place in your life.

Regret sucks dude.

There was a mathematician that went psychotic because he couldnā€™t figure out the meaning to pi.

If nothing else learn as much as you can then live by everyone elseā€™s mistakes.

1 Like

Gwen - There is a Beautiful world out there - you just have to see it!

2 Likes

I feel the same way.

Here is what you gotta do though. Find the show ā€œuncle grandpaā€ and watch every episode.

Beyond that i donā€™t know how to help. Uncle grandpa completely helps though.

2 Likes

I used to see it. I changed when I was violated and started hearing voices

Iā€™m so sorry @Gwen777. Something like that happened to me and lately I have seen beauty. Witness picking flowers. Give it timeā€¦

1 Like

smart xxx. I fell for it.

You will see it again, I am sure of it