I don’t love anyone

I just realized I don’t love anyone. I know I should but I don’t.

2 Likes

What kind of love?

An intense feeling of deep affection.

same here. I am learning to love myself though so that one day i can love many people

3 Likes

I don’t connect to anyone but I respect and love my family, parents and brothers. They are taking care of me as I can’t live on my own.

3 Likes

I like people but I just can’t love anyone. I thought I loved my dad but I really don’t, I just like him.

1 Like

is there anyone that you would cry over if they died?

1 Like

Nope, no one, not even my dad who I like the most.

I think what poets and priests call love from the bottom of one’s heart doesn’t exist. Affection and familiarity do exist. We grieve the loss of a dear friend or relative or even pet, maybe we even cry, but how many of us would die so that another one could live? We put ourselves first and maybe that’s normal.

YEA i agree with you. i mean, who doesn’t

idk if i would take a bullet for anyone, ever

1 Like

I’d never die for anyone.

Prolly me neither. I never went to war though. I hear war can change your perspective on life.

2 Likes

At least I don’t hate anyone.

2 Likes

I think we hesitate to reach out in love after having our love rejected by people who are just to cold to enjoy us…

2 Likes

i love my parents and siblings and nieces and nephew… and i loved my cat… i guess i got a lot of love =O… it’s more than just liking them for sure… i help them when i can and they help me when they can.

5 Likes

No, its ok. Not a problem. When you don’t love anybody there is nothing wrong with you. You like some people, that is ok too. Who says you should love someone?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.