I demand my sz to end! 😤

Yeah right, like it would ever happen. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

lol will power is one strength of humans, but relying on wisdom is better…meds, exercise, diet, social support. etc for health…heck who knows, maybe itll listen to you :smile:

1 Like

Maybe it will you never know

1 Like

I got sz off a dirty toilet seat :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: if only I could go back and clean the seat LOL

1 Like

It used to drive me crazy when i first was diagnosed, my mom would tell me just tell the voices to stop… Ya cause that so works…

3 Likes

I don’t have any symptoms at this point, so I feel fine.

@Heigen5
What are your current symptoms?

Some people can be inside me + I hear voices. I have some fears as well. But tbh It has got a way better.

I used to think sz was an age penalty. I got sick at 23, so I’d be sz for the next 23 years, so I’d be free at 46. I’m 41 now, five more years and I’m scott free. Wishful thinking, of course, but a wish nonetheless

Go to hell schiz !

Oh to feel the wind blow between my ears again without all that racket.

i’m symptom free atm so i guess you could say ‘cured’ apart from my meds which is all that is keeping me sane,

have you heard the saying ‘the devil makes time for idle minds?’ maybe i made it up but it makes sense to me.

Yea, I hate that. My moms the same way

3 Likes

Welcome @Grapes! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I used to have a character in my mind called the Destroyer who supposedly was going to destroy the voices. It was a waste of time. Believe me I’ve been there. There is hope that someday things will be better for you as some folks get better in their 40’s with the positive voices like i eventually did. Unfortunately for me the negative symptoms took over and I lost my mojo in a major way. If the voices don’t away then try to play with the voices and tell them jokes. That may improve things.

Welcome @Grapes

My in laws think it’s just as simple as “you know they aren’t real just ignore them”

1 Like

I declare that too!

Goodluck on this one

If only it were that easy.

Instead of demanding, try a more gentle method. They may be actually frightened like bullies are. I’m working on that idea myself. Only, it’s self worth stuff more than voices, now.