Frustrated with people in general

For awhile there I was doing really good taking care of all the animals and keeping the apartment semi cleaned. But now its getting harder and harder to do.

I know I get paid to do it but the inlaws and their friends and family members don’t understand.

Sza is a amusement park ride it has its ups, downs, twists and turns. They think I should be at one level flat or happy and voices free at all times.

3 Likes

Is it negative symptoms. …!!! @cbbrown

1 Like

It’s both negative and positive symptoms. Some days I can handle them but days like today its just alot to deal with.

2 Likes

I can imagine how tough it must be @cbbrown. You have a lot of responsibilities.
I guess all I can say is hang in there. Things will get better.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear you’re frustrated @cbbrown.

1 Like

Even people without sz, go through ups and downs, it is a normal part of life

2 Likes

Thanks, I just wish I wasn’t always seen as the target. Sometimes they can be nice, but its like some of the time they understand others they try to break my spirit.

I know we need to get out of here but with my partner going to nursing school and her van still decommissioned its gonna be hard. They got 556 dollars yesterday from my partner and her paychecks are going to be garnished for the hospital bills still. Bad news is we may have to borrow money from my inlaws to buy a new heat bulb for kaisei

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.