I can't figure out why my mouth seems dry all of a sudden?

I was wondering if my medication could all of a sudden start making my mouth dry which it hasn’t all along. I’m a little worried that maybe my blood sugar could be high. It never was in the past and nobody in my family is a diabetic. But you never know this medicine can raise blood sugar. Does anyone else experience this?

2 Likes

Almost all antipsychotics cause dry mouth other than clozapine

1 Like

I used to have too much saliva when i started Invega. Now i have a dry mouth as well. Idk why?

1 Like

you might just be thirsty, drink some water, you’d be surprised how many people dont drink enough water, dry mouth can be a side effect though, it would tell you online or on the slip you get with your meds.

1 Like

Yeah maybe you are a bit dehydrated @anon12381882.
Drink some water and see how you feel.

The meds we are on can do this too.

1 Like

I never have dry mouth I always go to the dentist and practically drown in my own saliva and I’m trying to motion for him to bring out the suction and he doesn’t understand why I’m motioning and all the saliva is choking me and I’m snorting and whinnying and he’s like what’s wrong sad face?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.