I can't do it 😥 gym

The thought of going making me dread my life but I signed up for two free weeks of gym :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Good for you Ish!

3 Likes

You can do it @anon80629714!

Maybe just walk on the treadmill for 20 to 30 minutes or do some light aerobics.

:slight_smile: :v:

4 Likes

It’s not so bad. A good cardio workout always improved my mood. Sometimes I didn’t want to go, but I tried to keep in mind that I’d be feeling like a million bucks by the time I left.

3 Likes

If you’re going to be doing cardio, make sure you stretch well both before and after the workout.

2 Likes

I’ve got a pass from my insurance plan, but I’m nervous about going, and gym is sooooo boring.

2 Likes

I have no idea how. I’ve never been gym.:scream:

My work has a gym too which is £15 for three months but I’m probably going to pay way more elsewhere cos my.work one looks cramped.

Hmmm, the gym I went to had stretching contraptions that had instructions on them. Maybe your gym will have something similar.

1 Like

https://www.thegymgroup.com/womenshealth/ two free weeks promotion I’m not sure if men can apply but its worth a shot to anyone interested.

1 Like

Two weeks of going everyday will make a difference. Like montezuma said start off lite like 20 or 30 mins on the treadmill. I started off walking 2 to 4 miles a day on the street and lost 5 lbs in a couple days i also adjusted what i ate and drank as well. Nature can be good starting place if you dont want to be all trapped in the same place. The only reason why i do both everyday is because the treadmill allows me to run on it without hurting my thighs plus it keeps track of calories burned and the reason why i also walk in nature is because i get tired of the gym but want to burn extra calories. Its a building process that takes time to adjust to. If you lose motivation in either one just do the other lightly. Lose motivation in both than just develope a strict diet. I know easier said than done but sadly losing weight is not the funnest and easiest thing to do. Especially while taking APs. Good luck

5 Likes

Yeah, I don’t want to go to the gym either, there’s too much heavy stuff there.

2 Likes

Static stretching isn’t good before a workout

1 Like

Just go in there, put some heavy ass weight on the bar and lift. Don’t worry about aerobics and stretching. Well I should be more realistic. You must say hello to the muscles first. Very light weight. Small reps. Then increase your reps. And then increase weight. To warm up on anything use very light weight on the same exercise your gonna do then add more until you feel comfortable. And for running warm up. Just walk first.

1 Like

You can do it!!!

2 Likes

Whoa people let her start out easy…you don’t want to workout everyday because our bodies need rest days. What kind of stuff are you into? Congrats btw🤗

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.