I bought new Nike shoes

They just came out yesterday. I used my student discount from Unidays app. Its 10% off.

15 Likes

Its Nike Air Max 2090. 195$ canadian.

1 Like

They go well with my Adidas black jogging pants.

1 Like

They look pretty fresh!

I sort of want the Nike venture runner that just came out. They’re priced at about seventy, and look really comfortable.

2 Likes

From my experience Nike shoes are the most comfortable, I tried Adidas, Converse, etc

1 Like

Yeah, Nike is super smart about comfort and technology when it comes to making a shoe.

My personal favorite brands are Uggs and Skechers.

I hear Clarks are super comfy too, but their shoes are pretty pricey.

2 Likes

I always buy Adidas but they dont last long

1 Like

My last 2 Nike shoes lasted 5 years and 4 years. One wasn’t even broken, I was just tired of wearing the same shoes lol The other broke because I overused it while camping in mountains. Its not designed to walk on rocks lol

3 Likes

They look sharp. My favorite brand is DC because I have wide feet. Although I’ve been wearing vans. They are not the ideal shoe for wide feet. I like them, though.

1 Like

I sometimes get Nike either them or New balance.

1 Like

LS! My favorite brand is DCShoes. But tomorrow I will buy a pair of Puma Puzzle sneakers.

3 Likes

Man, I need new shoes. I’ve walked so much this year that I’ve pretty much worn the soles off of mine.

1 Like

They look great! I need to get some winter boots. Next spring I’ll get some runners. Probably sketchers.

3 Likes

My shoes usually last 6 months no matter what I get.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.