I bought a New Guitar

I got this guitar 15 years ago, I Saved so hard for it, on government checks . . I finally bought it, cost over 1000 I looked at it for over 2 years, fear-ful, it would get sold . . but, I bought it . . .

Then, on a spur, I sold it . . So, I decide to look around, for one . . and, I find it, for less than 500 , last week . . I want to play in a band, I Love Pop and, Rock . . The others here Like Death metal And, doom metal-music . . I can’t under-stand what they say, I’m a bit deaf or, so . . . They’re just Growling and, Make no sense . .

dpwsgn00szhdo03rmtnn

Do you play music, what kind, what gear you got . .

6 Likes

That’s a very nice guitar. I’m sorry you sold it. Was it a decision you made during mania?

No, I bought one 15 years ago but, sold it a few years later . . I wasn’t mania, but I needed the money and, I didn’t really like electric guitars, I like western . …

But, I’ve always regretted it, since I like the look of it, I found it on-line and, bought it, again . . down, from 8500 Danish kroners, to 3000 kroner yet, Same guitar . .

I also have a Boss GT-1 Effects board but, It’s broken . .

1 Like

I bought a new Yamaha acoustic guitar. I am going to take lessons and surprise my brother with my skills.

I had a Gibson Les Paul, a Fender Stratocaster, and a Fender acoustic electric. I gave the Les Paul and the acoustic electric to one of my sons friends. He calls the Les Paul Joan Jett. I gave him my amp too.

So I just have the Stratocaster left but no amp now so it just sits in the closet. I had a cheap classical guitar I played with but it won’t tune anymore. Need to pick up another one some day.

But that’s not real high on my to do list. I can’t really make chords anymore. I lost partial use of my left hand. Fingers 4 and 5 don’t cooperate.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.