I bought a coffee maker for my ex but the darn thing is possessed

When I got here he was using some malfunct piece of crap that couldn’t be properly cleaned and was hard to use so I bought him a fairly nice coffee maker. I liked it and thought about buying one for myself for my place but the damn thing turns itself off every 2 hours. I know it’s a safety thing but why 2 hours? Why not 4 hours? I don’t drink a pot of coffee that fast. I hate it, I’m not getting one. I’ll get one that you shut off when you’re done with it.

4 Likes

mom and dads is the same way. sometimes i have to warm up my coffee in the microwave if i sleep in. but dad can program his to come on at 6am so it’s brewing when he wakes up, which is a nice feature. he just sets it up before he goes to bed at night.

1 Like

Some have a program button qhere you can choose a 4 hour turn off. Mine has a button just for this. Maybe the manual has info.

1 Like

I can understand your irritation, but I think I would like one that shut off. But would really like an espresso machine.

1 Like

I had an espresso machine years ago, I was terrified of that thing. My ex ex had to make the beverage for me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.