Schizophrenia.com

I ate a piece of

Lasagna and 2 slices of apple pie. Ugh! I’m still too full and it was a few hours ago. Ugh!

Did you eat too much today?

6 Likes

I didn’t so much eat too much as I ate too many sugary items for dessert. I thought for sure my blood sugar would’ve been through the roof.

Surprisingly, my blood sugar was low after doing this. I think I took my medications too close together because we ate early in the day and this is what caused my low blood sugar.

I have been snacking on leftovers all night though.

2 Likes

I’m so glad I don’t have to monitor my blood sugar anymore. Are you ok? Do you have prediabetes or full blown diabetes?

1 Like

Full blown diabetes. Yep, I’m fine. After eating and drinking a few choice things my blood sugar was up to 116, so it’s ok now.

2 Likes

That’s good. I’m glad you’re ok.

1 Like

I ate a ton of portions of the greenbelt casserole. As soon as the Jalapeño cornbread arrived my diet plan went out the window for the day. I love me some cornbread.

I definitely ate too much. Diverculitis was killing me within a half hour after the meal.

2 Likes

I ate too much and my diabetic gastroparesis was punishing me (delayed gastric emptying). I’ve been feeling sick all evening. But the food was good!

5 Likes

Ouch. I puked out blood. I recently was diagnosed with diverculitis and it definitely had something to do with it. I felt horrible. I hope you feel better soon.

4 Likes

Hope you feel bettwr @blossom … hope your turkey day was good overall tho

2 Likes

Dang are you okay?

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that. Diverticulitis sounds quite challenging. I’ve heard of it

2 Likes

Yes I ate a lot, especially sweets.

Heck it’s the Holidays

1 Like

Oh man @Blossom. I have a friend who does that to herself regularly. It’s so bad she has ulcers and and down her esophagus from all the vomiting. It’s sad really

1 Like

I ate too much apple pie and ice cream and definitely had a stomachache.

1 Like

@Pandy, My stomach still feels a little messed up this morning. Hopefully it gets better soon

1 Like

You’re just not used to eating that way. Your body will work it out! Bodies are awesome that way. Unfortunately, you gotta feel yucky while it does…

1 Like

Yeah. You’re right @BadPandy. All I had was 1 piece of lasagna and 2 pieces of apple pie. So it’s just because I’m not used to all that fat and sugar

1 Like

Yeah, I feel alright. I was alarmed when I saw blood. I think I learned my lesson about over eating and diverculitis. Going to have to watch it during Christmas dinner.

Thanks for the kind sentiment and concern, the_fool and @Mae.

4 Likes

I’m glad you’re ok @schizophrenisaurus

1 Like