I am sad......,,,,,151515

I have these unusual beliefs.

They are so unusual that I cannot talk about them.

They affect me really badly.

I am not one to hide but these unusual beliefs make me feel mentally unsafe to talk about because they are so unusual.

I hate life.

I really do.

2 Likes

Any thoughts?

Or can anyone relate?

1 Like

Hang in there, it will pass. You seem like a great person. :monkey::monkey::monkey:

1 Like

Thankyou GrayBear :tired_face: :neutral_face: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Not sure what your beliefs are, I do know the mind works in strange ways, brings on beliefs that normally would not be there and sometimes just likes odd things, that maybe if life were different might not be there

1 Like

Well, when my AP dosage isn’t right, I tend to think people or organizations are out to get me. Last fall I thought the landlord didn’t like me and was trying to evict me. Then I have had the delusion terrorists put a bomb under my mom’s house.

1 Like

thanks Mountainman

1 Like

so you have no unusual beliefs now?

Not that I’m aware of. I don’t really think now everyone is out to get me after my pdoc upped the dose of my Abilify to 15mg. I switched to Abilify a year ago, and he started me out on 5mg, maybe to see if I still needed to be on an antipsychotic. I really don’t know why he put me on 5mg, but I was having my old symptoms on the dose being that low. I was on 20mg of Zyprexa when I got out of the psychiatric hospital the Fall of 2008.

1 Like

They did the same with me when I was in the hospital. I think it is so that the body is not shocked but gradually introduced to small amount which then gradually increases so that the body has the time to adjust to the dose as smoothly as possible

1 Like

Thanks Mae. 1515

1 Like

I used to be deep in my delusions before. I cannot talk about it in public or anybody, because it’s so unusual. I think it gave me ptsd, because I don’t believe them anymore, but have flash backs and intrusive thoughts sometimes and just doesn’t go away. It effects my affects and psychosocial behaviour and gives me anxiety.

I relate… sorry not much help, but perhaps increase on meds help?

Therapy can help too, but it’s more like coping and developing strategies to replace it with different thoughts then getting rid of them

1 Like

Yeah, thanks,

I’m going to get therapy soon for 3 months. I will bring it up how it affects me. That’s definitely a good idea. :pray:

sorry to hear you are having troubles with your mind @anon66864989 =(
I hope you manage to give it a place and feel better.
Can’t you explain a bit more about the beliefs?

1 Like

That’s the thing, I can’t really explain more about it, it’s not dangerous but it’s just that talking about it makes me feel mentally unsafe and so I must not even though I want to :upside_down_face: but it is okay life is not perfect I will ask a therapist how to be about this.

1 Like

i hope you don’t feel too sad because of it though…
you deserve to be happy =)

1 Like

It is difficult atm yeah… But I believe it will get easier, not easy, but easier.

Thanks, how are you?

1 Like

ah i am doing ok… i had my first shot of covid vaccine and didn’t have too many issues with it and wednesday they came to give me my 2 weekly risperdal consta shot.

1 Like

Cool you’re getting vaccinated.

How’s it going with the new walker person. I remember you had been allocated a new walker person.

1 Like

ah yea it went really well… it’s nice guy. He is a psychologist from education and he knew what to ask me when and such. I saw him one time now together with my first mobile team girl… so i could meet him first and see if it clicks.

1st of June he comes to take me out for a walk alone for the first time.

But so far he seems really nice.

1 Like