I am going to die so I’m telling everyone here bye and it was nice meeting you

I was in the car I heard everyone talking about me and the radio was talking about me. So someone is going to shoot me. Someone is going to kill me. I’m trying to be strong but I just wonder how heaven will be and I always been a strong believer in God and I know I shouldn’t doubt there is a heaven. I pray he let me in. I haven’t did much in my day for him not to accept me. I hope he do. At this point I’m kind of excited to go. I pray if I get shot it’s in the chest. But if anybody lied to me on here I’m ok I forgive you I understand. I’m ready to go to heaven.

1 Like

@anon55704218 it’s all in your head. No one is out to get you nor is anyone talking about you.

8 Likes

I really don’t know if it’s in my head or real life but i really want to go to heaven. I want to meet God. If I go I’m at peace.

2 Likes

Once you get into a negative belief spiral it can get pretty addictive, you become wedded to the idea that something bad is going to happen to you, and it gives you a little dopamine hit every time you think about it.

Nothing bad is going to happen to you, besides more hallucinations.

5 Likes

Go to the local ER @anon55704218.
You need to be hospitalized.
You will be safe there.

Your thinking is distorted and false!

7 Likes

My family put me on camera and they talk about me and my children. But it is hard to leave because I’m not mentally stable. Idk what to do.

Go to the hospital!

4 Likes

Once I go to the hospital. Things are even worse. They tell me that I better not leave the hospital or I’m going to die.

Please prettyrose. If your family didn’t take you to pysch hospital. Call emergency number. I don’t know where you are from but in US it is 911. Tell them you need psychiatric help, and need to be hospitalized.

4 Likes

Well, it’s either go yourself or go involuntarily which is what you are headed for. Sounds like impending psychotic break. You need better meds.

4 Likes

You are not going to die in the hospital @anon55704218.
It’s a safe place for you!

5 Likes

@Wave is right. The hospital is safe and secure.

4 Likes

If you are feeling suicidal, please tell someone — a friend or family member, a teacher, a doctor or therapist or call 911 (if you’re in the U.S.) or the Emergency Medical Services phone number in your country.

You can also call a suicide prevention hotline—these are available in the U.S. and in many other countries.

International suicide hotlines:

Suicide hotlines in the U.S.:

More resources:

2 Likes

You need to call an ambulance

2 Likes

Please don’t die we love you here. I am afraid too.

1 Like

She’s not going to die. She’s hallucinating.

3 Likes

You need to think of your kids. Do you talk about this nonstop around them? Saying untrue things about your family saying things and talking about people out to kill you will scare them. Go to the hospital! Your kids need a healthy mother.

4 Likes

Well then you’re no worse off! Have you not seen the multiple threads of people on here with the same delusions? I’m not going to say anyone’s name, but there is someone on here who has been in the same position saying everyday for over a year a hit man was hired to kill her! She’s still alive, saying the same thing and refusing hospitalization. That’s no way to live!

3 Likes

Just go to hospital until you get better. Your delusions could turn into psychosis.

1 Like

I agree, please don’t say this kind of stuff around your family. If they are young they still believe what their parents say!

1 Like