I am bored, what to do?

2 Likes

Who takes the garbage out in your house?

1 Like

My parents when its cold, when its not cold sometimes its me.

1 Like

Amazon Prime has a free kindle and books

2 Likes

Play with a stick. It helps me.

2 Likes

what games do you play ?
i start playing mk11 on nintendo switch lite

2 Likes

You could buy one of those grip exercisers and mess with that or do crunches on your bed(you really donā€™t have to move anywhere. For eating you could buy something thatā€™s low cost and low calories like mixed nuts or ritz crackers. Peanut butter is also low priced and makes a good snack

1 Like

Just Call of Duty Cold War.

1 Like

Ok then how about taking a nice bath.

2 Likes

If you learn now about taking garbage out, you can be an asset to the group wherever you may lodge.

3 Likes

@Aziz, would you like me to post uncoloured drawings of mine so you can colour them?

If not, ask your mom to buy you a colouring book at Michaels- they have a fantastic selection of colouring books there.

2 Likes

Thanks but I am more into gaming. I cant game alone but my friend calls me and we play almost everyday for 30-45min.

1 Like

Do you want to play minecraft with me tomorrow?

2 Likes

I just like Call of Duty Cold War. I play with 1 friend I know in real life and 2 discord online friends. Join us if you like.

1 Like

Call of Duty is cross platform, consoles and pc all play together.

1 Like

If you wonā€™t participate in the household cleaning, at least you can make it easier for the person who does the cleaning. After you brush your teeth, for example, you can rinse the sink clean.

I did such things when I lived with my parents, and it was part of my healing.

Jayster

3 Likes

So do you smoke/vape? I do that when Iā€™m bored or something. Like today my negative symptoms are at an all time high, Iā€™m just rotting in bed. I go outside to smoke every 20 mins

1 Like

I vape in bed 24/7 except when I am sleeping.

1 Like

Seems to take the edge off. Hopefully you find something to do. Iā€™m watching a movie rn. I might go outside but scared.

1 Like

Thanks, enjoy your movie and smoke. @anon97970229

1 Like