I am afraid I might commit suicide

It is very difficult for me.

1 Like

don’t do it! remember death is very serious, and getting to that point is very painful. you dont want to experience that kind of pain, and it may be long and drawn out. further, if you fail you may lead a very painful life full of regret.

2 Likes

Maybe you should talk to the psychiatrist? Maybe he can give you a recommendation to a psychologist, it would be very tragic if you commit suicide, do not do it please

2 Likes

Israel is driving me towards self harm and suicide.

1 Like

Stay respectful to yourself, Chess24. Please respect yourself as a human in general not just an Israeli. Try to get adequate medical treatment to your illness and live a clean, peaceful life. If you can, then try to learn new things everyday to be an interesting person in a community.

1 Like

I am sorry to hear that, I can sympathise with how you are feeling. One thing that I realised the last time I had those thoughts and feelings was that, in suicide it is not only me that dies…

1 Like

Please be strong. I’ve been there. Try and think of positives like you have friends here that care for you. Wouldn’t it worry you from if you looked at others perspective. Suicide is permanent no take backs

Hugs and take one hour at a time, that’s what I do when I’m in that dark place

2 Likes

This feeling will pass. Stand strong like a lighthouse in a storm. The storm will always pass and the sun will come out again. Life is like that. Each storm you survive will make you stronger person.

Hoping you feel better soon!

5 Likes

Please don’t. :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

2 Likes

get urself checked in to a psych hospital…you need some therapy

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.