I am afraid i cut my hair too short :( ... Is it so bad?

It’s cute. It’s a pixie cut, and they r adorable. Do nt let your mom harass you like that

1 Like

Don’t listen to people who are rude to you. I really think it’s very cute.

1 Like

That is a beautiful style! I don’t see anything “Grandma-y” about it. I think you look very cool.
:star_struck:

I think you look sweet

1 Like

I think your cut is awesome! Especially since it’s the same as mine and I’m also a female. I honestly don’t believe there is such a thing as masculine or feminine haircuts it’s all about how you feel comfortable in and what makes you happy!

2 Likes

Get some gel and style it. That’ s all you have to do to make it stylish. Almost all cuts look bad without putting some effort into training the hair to do what you want.

3 Likes

French was the only language I never cared about. Idk why. But I’m learning German and Korean (as best as I can) right now.

Anna. They’re not worried about you.

I love :two_hearts: your hair cut.

Hair extensions are really expensive but if you hate your haircut and can afford it it’s a option.

Standing up to ones mum can be difficult and even having different taste and opinion can be difficult.
I have difficulties with my mum and standing up for my right to have different taste etc.

Hope you will love your hair cut and embrace it no matter what your mum thinks.

2 Likes

Some women can get away with short hair cut and it looks feminine it brings out your nice features

I like your hair. It looks real good on you. If you feel it’s to short, go the exstra mile and go bold, wear a wig and slowly grow the hair to your likes. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think it looks nice. if you want to feel more feminine, you could always paint your nails and toes, wear earrings, a bracelet, makeup, sandals… I don’t think you need it. But maybe that might help build your confidence so you don’t think that way… a lot of women have short hair though. And i really do think it’s a nice cut on your face. and like everyone says it will grow out pretty quickly.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.