I am afraid i cut my hair too short :( ... Is it so bad?

I’m really proud of you for getting out and about. I know it must’ve been difficult, but it’s good for you. I’m very pleased.

Also, your mom is out of touch with the times. Short hair is in for women and long hair is in for men, haha. You look nice, not like a man at all. My hair is short too and I look good with it , especially when I comb it out with a pick.

3 Likes

It’s nice. And the problem isn’t your haircut. It’s your mom. Does this sort of criticism happen often or was this a one time event? I just ask cuz toxic people can ruin us quickly. Kudos to you for getting out.

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Sorry, zombiemombie… I couldn’t find the exact word in English and I just translated this from French… I meant to say ‘‘late’’, yeap… When I am tired, I cant find even the right words…
Well, I feel too swollen for a short hair, but its one of my symptoms. To feel just ill in my body :confused: I am a bit too worried about my health…

@ThePickinSkunk, my mom is critical about my look, yeap. She does it with my sister, but my sister argues with her on this… But I cant change my mom anymore… She can be very good for some other things. I had to deal with an anger for her in the past, so it wasn’t the right path either… I love her a lot still :slight_smile: .
@Sardonic, i’ll try to think less about the illness, to see if it helps, yeap. I went back on the 10 mgs once in two days. The other day is 7,5 mgs. But I still find, that maybe I need many time on those meds. I find this true a bit, that I need to be patient, idk…

2 Likes

It’s cool. Ninjastar explained it to me. I wondered.

Yes, yes, I just translated it in my head from French… I speak French too, but when tired, everything is messy in my head :slight_smile: .

1 Like

I like it! Nothing wrong!

I have had the same long hair…forever. I avoid hair stylists, and if twice a year or so i find the courage to go i just ask them to cut the dry bits off. I wish i would have to bravery of cutting it short! I think it looks… hm… feminine AND “stoer” on you. Which is dutch and doesnt have a good English word to translate it in this case afaik. It means kind of…strong…

1 Like

I loved your hair…did you say you have severe anxiety? you can beat it…just train yourself to not be afraid of anxiety and it will go away…it takes a while to get the hang of it…hope this helps…

1 Like

@Anna1 I think if you give it a few weeks, it will grow exactly into what you were trying to explain to your hairdresser. Just give it a little time…

3 Likes

Eh, at worst its kinda a grandma hair cut.

Sorry :frowning: Just what I think, don’t worry though, bad hair cuts happen to everyone, now you wear some nice hats and be like “yep got a bad hair cut, so now I’m wearing nice hats” fashion!

1 Like

Yeah, my mom said the same - that its a grandma cut… Gosh, i’ll want to hide my head now…

Dont! Loads of people like it. It is a matter of taste. Plus 99% of people on the streets are so preoccupied with their own things that they dont even notice what hair you have.

Plus 2: it will change fast!

1 Like

I think it looks nice. Not masculine at all.

3 Likes

Good for you cutting it.

1 Like

I think it’s very cute on you @Anna1.

2 Likes

Does it’s close to this?:
ryder
Its winona ryder wow, I know, I know… But does she have a grandma cut too?
She is skinnier and probably healthier, but I wonder if my cut is similar…

Umm… Do you want your hair to look like hers?

I guess I would just like not have a grandma cut lol…

Her grandma cut seems even shorter than yours :slight_smile:

1 Like

The haircut looks nice to me. I like to keep my hair long… I see no reason to hide your hair, it looks good!

Thanks, tukey, I appreciate your comment :slight_smile: I saw you in a pic, you look very good :slight_smile: Me, my 18 years of isolation marked me too much :cry: My ex was talking badly about my look, because of this…