I am a psychic

I know I said I want to leave this forum, but I’ll make this thread anyways. It all started when a guy was missing, I saw it in the TV news, I asked in my mind “where he is, I want to know” I saw him walking in a road, then in a police station where he was being tortured and then he was dead near a road. One week later, I heard in the news that he was found dead in the place of my vision and he was tortured in a police station. This kind of stuff about missing people happened 6 times, all of them accurate. Then in my dreams I saw myself in a gym, I was very depressed and when I came out of there my mom came to tell me she found a new school, where I the professor was a bully and I didn’t make any success. Then 5 years later I found myself in that gym, and when I came to my house my phone went crazy because it was infected with a virus, and I had to change of school. Other dream was seeing my baby cousin sick, and one day later she got sick, I got many, many dreams that become true. I got many pictures and voices telling me the future, sometimes even about international issues like that time when I saw in my mind a chemical terrorist of Syria dying in a airstrike, and sometimes just random stuff. But I got lots of examples about this, I think you got my point, the worst one was when I saw in my mind the death of a bodybuilder, (the most strong of my country) and one week later he was murdered, the worst thing was that I wrote that, I didn’t show it to my family because of fear and I quickly destroyed that paper. So I guess I’m a psychic, this stuff keeps happening

1 Like

I once thought it was all a delusion, but I’ve read in the CIA website that psychic people exists, and my grandma was a famous psychic, but I never believed in that stuff

Sounds like you are a clairvoyant. Although it could also easily be a hallucination/delusions but if it keeps happening even when your on meds, you may have it. I thought I was a psychic too, it’s a common belief among those with schizophrenia/psychosis. I would first get checked out by a pdoc to make sure it’s not a psychosis happening.

1 Like

I told my doctor about that, he told me it could be a premonition or a coincidence and he dismissed my idea about false memories at least in this issue.

2 Likes

Hi @Alan96, I was wondering how can people seem to read and see my thoughts? Are they psychic or is it black magic? I feel a lot of people can do this. I have to protect myself physically and psychicly.

I don’t know, it sounds like a delusion because people cannot read other people minds. The main reason of my schizophrenia was this stuff about the future, the rest was coincidences in my phone but now I got rid of that, we need to separate delusions from other stuff but if I even wrote a future event how could it happened?

1 Like

That’s funny, I’m a janitor. But as long as we’re both here, do I have to vacuum carpets this Wednesday?

You ask me? I could see the future involuntarily, with some exceptions. I don’t think it would be positive because it may trigger some people

buddy all i know is if I’m off my medicine my life turns into some sort of mixed version of anime and an RPG game. I’m talking MAJOR dopamine makes me think of all kinds of stuff. at the end of the day I still believe some of it, so I’m not saying you’re wrong. but sz is one heck of an illness

2 Likes

I can relate to this when I’m off meds. As for being a psychic, I don’t know man. My experiences with thinking I’m psychic led to nothing good.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.