How's Your Eye Sight?

I got mine tested today, Doctor says I’m functioning out of one eye, my left one has lazy eye and blurry, wonder if meds make your eyes blurry ?

How are your eyes?

6 Likes

Blurry out of both without glasses

2 Likes

My eyes are way worse but just due to age rather than meds. And this little kid hit me and fractured my eye socket with a cricket ball so one eye is worse than the other. I need to get some new glasses as I need them to read these days. Just the joys of age!

1 Like

I’m just on the cusp of being worried about my eyesight. I don’t need glasses yet though. One thing that I’m worried about is I seem to be getting more and more floaters.

2 Likes

I can’t do much without my glasses. I need to get progressives. In the morning I have a harder time focussing

1 Like

Yeah my eyes change in the ability to focus over the course of the day

2 Likes

I’ve worn glasses for distance since I was 14. That was after my first eye test. I probably needed glasses before that .

1 Like

I have eagle eyes. :eyes::eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

I just started wearing glasses last year. My eyes have been off and on blurry with this migraine.

1 Like

I have double vision. Two lazy eyes. Glasses n ■■■■. Three eye surgeries when I was young. Astigmatism. Bad night vision. Lol. I may need a seeing eye Skunk.

5 Likes

@rogueone @Mountainman my eye problems is from Graves disease and I have astigmatism my eyes first got bad at about age of 13 or 14 and at 14 I was told I have Graves disease
Add on: @ThePickinSkunk lol seeing eye skunk lol

2 Likes

I wear prescription eyeglasses for distance.
I recently went to an eye doctor who checked my vision and tested for eye diseases.
She said that everything was fine.
My next appointment is in one year.

1 Like

I wear glasses/contacts for distance. My vision has been getting worse every time I see the eye doctor, at least yearly.

2 Likes

I also have poor sight, bad genes and tobacco really don’t help :sweat:

1 Like

Terrible. I have something called keratoconus. My corneas are misshapen and thin, which causes vision problems and scarring. I need special lenses that have a fluid reservoir and cost a bajillion dollars. It’s a whole stupid thing.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.