Hows the weather where you are?

there is a thunderstorm here where I am living. hail and the works. It is very relaxing but kind of worried about my car LOL

1 Like

Here, it’s spring. I was waiting for it. Heavy coat is no longer needed. Warm and relaxing. And I like cherry blossoms. :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

10 Likes

Thunderstorms here also.

1 Like

The weather is supposed to get bad here tomorrow late morning. A bunch of schools in the area have closed precautionary already.

So far as I know I still have to work. My wife sent me out to buy more batteries for her flashlight and bottled water. Our house is full of windows so there isn’t really a safe place in case of a tornado.

2 Likes

Amazing view and trees

1 Like

Over here it is a low risk of tornadoes, hopefully you stay safe.

A little rainy on and off. I have a headache from it and so have stayed inside. That, and I’m nervous about leaving the house…

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking. Why are you nervous to leave the house.

I don’t know. I think I’ve just gotten too used to staying inside. It’s just gotten worse and worse, though hubby did get me out on Sunday to get my hair done. It is now highlighted!

2 Likes

I’m glad you went out and got your hair done. i understand when I go outside I get paranoid and wish to be in my bed LOL. So shared sentiment.

1 Like

+12°c currently. Cloudy. But so nice outside. Tomorrow up to +18°c.

2 Likes

Mostly outside…

1 Like

The weather here has jumpt to summer again. Today is sunny and is 29 Celsius degrees , very hot. But the day after tomorrow will be around 15 degrees.

1 Like

Bit of rain around but as usual it’s mostly out to sea. Had some rain recently but need some serious low pressure systems with drought breaking rain. Moving into winter so that is off the cards.

Still. We are surviving with higher costs for weather and water. Water was a basically free service unless you overused it. Now we pay for everything thanks to the government privatizing it in panic during a drought years ago. It is just nuts and stupid but welcome to the modern world!

1 Like

My job just called me. No work today. It’s supposed to be bad.

2 Likes

It’s spring here.

1 Like

Spring and nice n sunny n warm

1 Like

Same here, spring, warm, sunny …

2 Likes

The sunny days are gorgeous. Not going to rain today.

2 Likes