How's the weather where you are?

There are thunderstorms all around where I live. Last night we had a tornado warning. Our caseworker doesn’t want us to go down to the basement during tornado warnings. He wants us to stay in our bathrooms on the second floor. Those bathrooms are way above ground, and one wall is all that separates them from the outside. They’re not safe places in a thunderstorm. I’m sorry, but in a tornado warning I’m going down to the basement. When my life is at stake I follow my instincts. How’s the weather where you are?

2 Likes

I live in Northern California,

So its 70s and sunny.

Is almost everyday.

4 Likes

Partly cloudy and 60. :zebra::zebra::zebra:

1 Like

I’ve always heard you need to go to the lowest part of your house, where there are no windows. Going upstairs in a tornado seems like a very bad idea.

2 Likes

9 degrees Celsius here, whatever that is for you Americans in farenheight lol

1 Like

Just guessing, I would say that 9 C is around 40 F. There is a formula for figuring that our, but I can’t remember it.

1 Like

Thanks crimby lol

What I posted my area and got no responses. Mabey heads up to you?

Sorry. I must not have been paying close enough attention.

Lots of rain with hail for awhile today but now its sunny. Not very warm. The weekend is supposed to warm up.

Same. We’re having thunderstorms and lots of rain. :cloud_with_lightning::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

1 Like

The weather is weird. One day it is warm and sunny and im in t shirt. Another day (today) it is cold and a bit rainy and im in wintercoat and warm clothes and still freezing.

1 Like

Rain i love it its Autumn and the temperature is wonderful

1 Like

I live in eastern Nebraska. It is absolutely gorgeous out here right now. No place better.

3 Likes

Very pleasant in NorCal

2 Likes

Your caseworker is a dumbass. Go to the basement during a tornado warning. It’s raining and ending here

2 Likes

(0 °C × 9/5) + 32 = 32
Or you can just do it by googling it :woozy_face:

1 Like

It’s like 75F here. It was a warm day but we had a thunderstorm
23.8889 Celsius

Well, tonight was scattered darkness with a 50% chance of light tomorrow around noon. Heavy rain is expected somewhere in the world.

1 Like

Couple of rainy days which is needed. Soon to be fine and a bit cooler. I may even wear some winter clothes to bed tonight!

1 Like