Hows everybodys saturday going?

Im having an okay day, my mom is mad at me because i vape in my room, i said sorry i hope she forgives me, for now on i will vape outside in my deck. I’ll say sorry again to her when she comes home from work. im eating lunch now and watching a cowboy movie thats is okay. then im going to read the book my therapist game me, just 2 chapters thats all. I hope you guys have a good saturday okay bye guys. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

i’m still having a cold… don’t feel super great. My muscles are sore and by bones ache. I spend most of the day under a blankie =p

nice of you to be good to your mum and not vape inside anymore.

2 Likes

That sucks, i hope you feel better, eat some chicken noodle soup, take some vitamin c and drink alot of liquids, yea i will thanks alot lekkerhondje your a great friend to chat to thanks. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I couldn’t sleep hardly at all last night and was very grumpy. This morning I got up before 7 am and was exhausted but gave up on sleeping. I read my new book a bit. I’m going to try to go back to sleep now. I’m stressed about going to work tomorrow for no good reason other than I just don’t want my weekend to end.

2 Likes

yea i had some noodle soup yesterday evening and it really made me feel better for a bit. And thanks for the compliment =D you are a good friend too!

2 Likes

what book are you reading?

1 Like

I understand, yes if we dont get enough sleep we get grumpy because the brain has toxins in the neurons, when we sleep the brain removes the toxins from the neurons, so sleep is very important for the body. Yes try to get some sleep maybe for couple hours, you will feel alot better.

I ate bread and a donut and i am going to visit a friend i havent seen since before the pandemic.

2 Likes

ah that’s really nice… you will have a lot to catch up to then

2 Likes

Yeah i got lots of questions we also play videogames or watch movies together so it will be fun.

2 Likes

i hope you will have a lot of fun. best of luck with the visit =)

1 Like

Saturday is almost over

Hitting bed now

The day went good

2 Likes

Hi,

I’m on edge

I was meant to get a phone call yesterday about a job but it still hasn’t arrived.

I tried calling, but they are unavailable

I hope it is just because they are busy!

Hope you are well!

1 Like

Have fun enjoy the day with your friend. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Lol really its only 12.34pm where im at i live in usa, where do you live if you dont mind asking?

1 Like

No issues

I am in India

2 Likes

i dont know, maybe there busy or they forgot, keep trying.

1 Like

Thanks :blush: :blush: I will try again tomorrow, and maybe even Monday. After that I will give up trying with that job!

I’m sure your mum forgives you.

Good for you to take action and move yourself willingly to the outside to vape

2 Likes

I love India, i wish i can visit there the love their culture and their food is awesome and delicious. they can make some good food really is so good. Also i love the bodybuilders in India, they have great symmetry very inspiring too. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like