How would you compliment a tall girl?

Look at @Azley,

Understanding how women work!

3 Likes

I did come up with one just in case.

“Well my feelings have always been that the real women always come in your size.”

2 Likes

I once had a girlfriend who was six foot three inches tall. I fell in love with her at first sight. She was sitting down when I first saw her. And her height, upon standing, didn’t put me off at all. I just went up to her and told her that she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, which was kind of true as she was the most beautiful that I had ever seen that was not a model or an actress. That was the start of our rocky, three year relationship. All of my romantic relationships have been rocky, to say the least. What? Is it me?

1 Like

Re: How would you compliment a tall girl?

Complimentary compliments

Don’t make it so difficult lol

2 Likes

lol alright man… mister cut throat…

1 Like

I would literaly address it and make it a conversation, for example, “I bet a lot of guys hit on you and talk about your slender height, but I reckon that isn’t going to do it. What do you think of guys shorter than you?”

:wink: Then take it from there.

1 Like

I knew this girl casually who was really short. One day I met her and she was wearing a yellow top and red pants.

I told her she looked like a fire hydrant!

She was mortified and told me many months later that she would never wear that outfit again. I felt bad about it afterwards.

1 Like

we gon be up all night ■■■■ a decaf
you say im a tall thug, yes im a g-raffe
if you need safe sex baby use the kneepads
freaky with the sticky icky baby give me kitty kitty

2 Likes

This one is funny…

Since when is a person’s height considered an “issue”? :confused:

1 Like

poor word choice… (get offended)

I’m 5’11" and would find it strange if someone started commenting on my height; in particular, because being tall has never been an issue of concern for me.

Unless this girl has spots and eats foliage, I would recommend just refraining from commenting on her physical appearance unless she has specifically asked for your feedback. :smile:

7 Likes

This!! 1515151515151515

I would just say “finally! Someone i don’t have to look down to.”

Im not good with physical compliments

I’m tall too but their is a certain body part of mine that I wish was taller. Stand attention and spill the milk.

If it’s a very tall lady then compliment her face . tell her she has a lovely smile and stunning personality{“If she has stunning personality”} Basically treat her like a beautiful individual… non-biased on her height. and you will both enjoy each others company.

3 Likes

Also think of it this way what if she was way short like 3’4" would you tell her she has awesome legs ? " No, just do above." Just the same as if she where 10’ tall… lovely smile pretty eyes, extra.

Sorry for snapping earlier, @Moonbeam

Her height was never an issue… I frankly like it. I just didn’t know how to really wrap my head around it. I kept using some pretty bogus terms to try and describe her to myself.

I mean I’m 6’ 2" I’ve known some tall girls who fell awkward towering over people and all that… I do like them tall… Just wanted to clarify I didn’t mean to use the word issue like it was a complaint lol.

2 Likes

Well the obvious one would be to remind her most super models are tall. But I would find it more endearing to compliment her qualities of her personality. examples: she is funny or kind and such.

Compliment her long legs. Tell her they are graceful and sexy.

2 Likes