I wish i wasn't so tall

I hate being 6’6" its way too tall and im way too lanky. Im as tall as Michael Jordan but with half the mass (i weigh about 170). Ugh i wish i was 6’1"/6’2". People ask me “can u give me a few inches” and i always say yes because i wish i really could. I look so awkward walking around with my arms flapping everywhere. Damn my height. Its brought me nothing but trouble. Ive either gotten teased or looked at odd for my tall lankiness. People always pick on the tall kid. What did i ever do to u. I wish i wasnt this tall

2 Likes

Even my zyprexa cant save me by adding on more mass. Im just a metabolism machine. Damn u god!!!

Ha! There is definitely more of a demand for tall people than short people! Girls love the gentle giant! Im 5’ 3"ish and It’s near impossible to find a girl who wants to date someone who’s shorter than her! And people always pick on the tall kid! What!? What can they do to you? Definitely not throw you over their shoulder and run away with you like me.

1 Like

They made fun of me a lot. Especially because i grew so fast in school that my legs grew faster then the mustles could so my mustles were so tight that i would walk on my toes. I got the nickname tippytoejoe because of it. I didn’t mind that especially from my lacrosse team i actually enjoyed that because they meant it in a positive way. But there were people who would try to mock and mimic my toe walking and made me feel like ■■■■ because i couldn’t help growing so fast.

Ha! At least you weren’t the long haired Chihuahua or the pygmy person! Or always being bashed into or thrown specifically because you fly really far. And you grew into that. I was short my whole life. And body mass? Even if i could get buffer then I’ll just be stubby and short!

Haha! I mean well. Im sorry if this seems insensitive. It’s just funny hearing it from the other side and im having a bit of fun making fun my self.

1 Like

dammmmmmmmmnnnn son I didn’t know you were a giant

2 Likes

I love tall men. I also love short men. But I’m a guy and I guess girls are different. Nothing wrong with being tall though, if you start working out you can scare away other guys just by looking at them.

2 Likes

Most girls seem to go for tall guys though. Try to be confident and you will find someone who loves you just the way you are.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.