How to flirt?

What’s your advice? 1515151515

1 Like

In my experience,

Flirting is just something you’re good at or not.

Personally,

I find people who can’t flirt endearing.

7 Likes

be yourself, be playful, have fun :))

1 Like

I really can’t flirt so I just try to be really nice. Doesn’t work the best but I’m trying

1 Like

You say “hey baby, I’m yo smooth guy. Gonna treat you right baby, now slide on down.”

You gotta show em who’s boss, state your intent from the start. Your a man who just wants to mate!

Also negging, negging is good, you make them feel like crap, and you remind them of their stepdad, and your golden.

Take it from me, I’ve done the sex many times

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::llama:

4 Likes

My 22 year old son’s line is “do you have a bandaid? I scraped my knee falling for you”.
:rofl:

3 Likes

‘Is that a mirror in your pocket, because I can see myself in your pants’

3 Likes

My dad’s girlfriend’s dog flirts by humping your leg. Take a lesson from man’s best friend.

:smiley:

4 Likes

When I figure that out, probably after finding a reason it’s worth it, I’ll let you know.

I have gotten a smile or three by being pleasant.

To be honest I like to stay well within boundaries even if I’m not sure what they are.

1 Like

Be friendly, laugh, have fun. The best flirts are able to come off as natural. If it’s forced, you’re not going to be very successful.

2 Likes

I think flirting is something you do with someone you’re comfortable with.

It’s rather odd (and creepy) to flirt with someone you hardly know.

3 Likes

Ive been mistaken for flirting with people when really I was just trying to be friendly :confused:

1 Like

I’m too hideously ugly to flirt with anyone so idk. Also people think I’m hitting on them when I’m just trying to just get through something alive and being all dorky and nervous so… I just have no clue about these things.

I just joke around. I used to propose marriage as an opener to a conversation with any woman I liked but after 7 failed marriages I changed my tactics.

3 Likes

I always liked, “Hey baby, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?”

I think it’s important to just be yourself. If you come across as desperate then it will be picked up on.

To further illustrate courtship in the animal kingdom some species of birds will turn around a shake their dorsal feathers in a potential mate’s face. Another species of bird will allow a potential mate to eat out of their mouth. My cat will bring me dead mice.

2 Likes

I think this went south pretty quickly :laughing:

Simple. Practice. Have some chat. Most people like to talk about themselves. Ask questions that get you there…You soon learn when you fail so flirt as much as you can!

1 Like

I just open with a large smile, present myself and ask her name.

But these days I felt so unworthy that haven’t gone out anymore. It’s also a bit expensive to go out.