How messy is

your house? On a scale of 1-10, with one being manic and OCD clean, and 10 being “Hoarders” bad, where do you stand?

FYI- I’m at about a 7 right now. :flushed:

4 Likes

7-8 151515151515151515.

2 Likes

My bedroom.
I’d say 6.its organised although to some it may look messy, I have a creative way of organising my room as its very small.

On the downside the floor tends to get very dirty. I would get concerned bout mice but we have cats here.

1 Like

8-9-ish.
It’s pretty bad. Clothes everywhere, trash everywhere, soda cans and bottles everywhere…

1 Like

I miss understood the scale.

My house is super clean.

Like a three.

I don’t scrub my oven everyday or get under my fridge, but it’s pretty clean around here.

1 Like

I misunderstood too lol.

Mines a 4. Not a 6.

I am pretty organised in my room just floor could do with a hoover

1 Like

My house is like a 2 or 3. It would be a 7 if I lived alone, but everyone else in my house likes to clean.

1 Like

I liked everyone’s post. The people who keep their house clean should have a like, and so should everyone else because I understand.

Our landlord is coming tomorrow, and I have a whole frickin’ house to clean. Yikes!

3 Likes

Mine usually stays between 3-5 depending on day/time of day. I doubt it would ever take more than an hour to be a 2, but I don’t ever wash windows or baseboards, so probably another hour or two for deep cleaning.

1 Like

I stay in my bedroom, bag garbage up here every week. I literally just started picking kids up from school yesterday cause John went to second shift which he leaves at 12:45pm gets home at 11pm. Well I can tell I have 3 teenagers!!! It’s not as bad as what John grew up in, actually nowhere near, but it’s looking like teenage gamers. Dishes are every other day cause the counter space is nonexistent.

I hope to start working on my balance without my cane on Thursday when John is off and we see my pdoc. We’re gonna up my xanax to 2mg at night to see if we can get me to sleep at night. I think if I can get to the point of functional during daytime, and not up all night with the panic life (or last night, hubby’s snoring, though I did get 1 1/2 hours overnight).

I want to get my crafting supplies packed up. I still owe my brother his wedding present from October, and I started that by hand last March. Lazy.

1 Like

Mine is about a 5, i clean but not OCD clean, I could do better

Probably around a 6. It’s kinda messy, but I’m definitely not a hoarder. I have to lay my clothes on the bedroom floor, because the dryer downstairs doesn’t work.

Awww, that sucks, Brian. I’m sorry you have to lay your clothes on the floor. Mine would come up all hairy if I did that. My dog sheds like nobody’s business!

1 Like

It’s a small apartment with few miscellaneous decorations. It’s very easy to keep clean so I stay on top of things and pick up after myself. I’d say it’s a three.

1 Like

I’d say a 9. My sink is full of dirty dishes. My floor hasn’t been swept or mopped for months. There is clutter everywhere. One of these days I’m going to have to clean this mess up. But, believe it or not, there are guys who are messier than me. One guy I lived with would leave a plate of half eaten spaghetti on the coffee table in the den. I would tell him about this, and he’d say, “Well, you left these dirty dishes by the sink.” Some guys have no couth.

1 Like

This is my bedroom. The rest of the house is about as messy as this. It’s clean but a bit untidy.

1 Like

My apartment is about a 3. I’m not a very messy person. My one weakness is making the bed daily.

1 Like

Yeah, we never make our bed either. Someone is always sitting or sleeping in it, so what’s the point?

1 Like

Got the scale wrong. 2-3. 151615161718

My house is around a 5 except my bedroom which is about 8.